Friday, June 12, 2009

Meet Emily.....in 4D!!!!!

Today was our 4D ultrasound at a place called The Inside Story!! It was so neat. At first Emily did not want to move her hands away from her face but after many exercises and me walking around for a while she decided to let us see what she looks like. She is so cute....chubby cheeks and lots of hair. The technician thinks she looks like her Daddy which makes him very happy!! I think so to!! WOW...I love that little girl and can't wait to meet her. Which actually she said I was measuring a little later then we thought so I may deliver somewhere around the end of July!!! YAY!!!!




3 comments:

Christy said...

That is so cool! She is precious. Can't wait to meet her.

MrsKBJ said...

She is so cute!! You have some great shots!! Very exciting!!

Courtney said...

Awww she is SO cute already!